Tuesday, July 28, 2009

One Excellent Anti Virus Program: Kingsoft Internet Security

Having a problem with viruses and spywares lately? With all the security threats against your Windows operating system out there we really need to keep our computer protected. I’ve tried a lot of antivirus programs available in the market but they usually disappoint me. Let me share my experience on viruses.


One thing I am looking for in an antivirus program is that it should not take up a lot of memory and processor activity. With my previous antivirus programs like Norton360 and AVG, I’ve experienced a sluggish performance in my Windows XP operating system. A good antivirus program must also be able to block out any threats to your computer. I’ve had lots of virus breaches on my computer using most of the popular antivirus software out there,


Getting fed up with constantly reformatting my computer I decided to search for the ultimate antivirus program. After a lot of research on Google I came upon a forum where one member suggested using Kingsoft Internet Security. KIS? I knew about Kaspersky but what is this Kingsoft? I decided to visit their site and downloaded their program which comes with 180 days of free trial.


After 4 months of using Kingsoft Internet Security I must say I am impressed. Aside from protecting my computer from viruses and spywares, it does its job with minimal processor and memory usage. The end result is that your computer works faster. I am also confident that the important documents stored in my computer will always be safe.


I never had any virus or spyware problems ever since I installed Kingsoft. If you are interested in installing this excellent Internet security program try to visit their website at http://www.kingsoftresearch.com. After you use this program you will never look for any other antivirus software ever again.

No comments: